Thursday, March 24, 2011

Healthy Lunches

So I've mentioned that lunches are difficult, right? I never know what to do. I'm guilty of falling into fast food traps at lunch because: "how do make a lunch for one?" I'm not a big fan of at home sandwiches or salads. My favorite deli meat is bologna and it doesn't really fit into my diet plan. So lunches stump me.

Elena had some good suggestions on her blog. Have I mentioned her blog before? I have (on Granthamania)? Yeah, I'm a big fan of her blog right now. haha. I've tried two of the recipes she posted and they were fantastic!


Tuscan Panzanella Salad
Hop over to her blog for the Tuscan Panzanella Salad recipe and a few others.

This tuscan salad was pefect because:
  1. The leftovers will refridgerate and save well for tomorrow.
  2. Everything in the salad (minus croutons) are bite size for Miss Chloe and she enjoyed it!
When on her blog, please note the recipe for the Chickpeas Salad. It was so yummy. I didn't have chichpeas so I substituted white beans. It was a good substitute but I'm springing for the chickpeas next week at the store.

No comments: