Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Best Tacos You've EVER Eaten.

That statement's true if you've never had Torchy's Tacos. Those are, in fact, the best tacos in the world. No contest.

But, these are a close second to Torchy's. Now, all you tofu snobs, don't panic. This is a tofu recipe and it was my first attempt at cooking with tofu (I've eaten it before). I can tell you with 99% certainty that you will like this taco. But, if you insist on not trying tofu then you can substitute chicken or (even better) fish. 

Here is the recipe. I followed this recipe exactly.

In my opinion, this is the best veggie recipe I've made. In Mark's opinion, it is a close second to a black bean burrito recipe that I'll post later.

This is tofu. The consistancy is similar to scrambled eggs.

Slaw for the tacos.

Yogurt dressing. Don't freak out...it makes the tacos. Promise!

Finished Product. I'm going to eat the leftovers from last night. Right Now.

No comments: